Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Tomer | Good Bye :( LAST WORDS

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

09-13-2017, 02:40 PM #1
Tomer Offline Registered
Tomer Smile

My Last Words For All The People !

Really thank you guys that u played for me and talked with me Im Really Happy i played with u

M0kx:  Keep to be nice man and help to people more than u did (u was like a Big Brother for me that what i'm feeling) I WON'T FORGET U

P4AL: Thank You for all things u did to me in the first time i saw u i was sure u good guy keep to be nice to people Smile

BATMAN: Fuck you Tongue it was funny to play with u everytime Thanks for all the things  dude Smile i hope we will meet in the future maybe Big Grin

Rdank: Thank You for all the races and your trust on me u was like my little brother Smile maybe we will meet in the future (I won't forget the skin for you)  I Won't forget ya

Lizard: Thank You for u bro even it was short time really Thanks Smile

Luin (Sara): Sara Thank for u support and for all you did to me keep to be purple and keep to be Cutie As u can Tongue
Thanks Sara Smile

PauL: Thanks Bro for all the things even it was short time (im lvl 20) xD Thanks bro i won't forget ya

And Thanks For EveryOne also even i don't know u Big TY 

See Ya  Big Grin 

Good BYE

09-15-2017, 07:23 AM #2
FAHUDEE Offline Server Admin
Server will miss you considering how many friends you seem to have on it. Gl with whatever your doing now Smile